Cradle Alpine Retreat chalets | cottages are nestled within more than 50 acres of private forest, and ideally located 15 minutes from Cradle Mountain National Park.
Nestled in the foothills of the Cradle Mountain, the retreat offers easy access to the best of the Cradle Mountain area, activities and attractions. Among many others below are some of the best places worth visiting;
- Mount Roland -The summit affords one of the most spectacular views in Tasmania. It is approximately 5 minute drive from the property
- Leven Canyon - A dramatic canyon with a river twisting and roaring 275 metres below. Its only a 40 minute drive the property
- Mole Creek and King Solomon Caves - approx 30 mins from the property
- Anvers Chocolates is approx 45 mins from the property
- Tasmazia a colourful miniature village within a complex of mazes - 15 minutes from Cradle Alpine Retreat