Located in Moina in the Tasmania Region, 14.3 miles from Cradle Mountain, Cradle Alpine Retreat boasts a sun terrace and views of the mountain. Free private parking is available on site.
The property offers easy access to the best of the Cradle Mountain area, activities and attractions. Among many others below are some of the best places worth visiting;
- Mount Roland -The summit affords one of the most spectacular views in Tasmania. It is approximately 5 minute drive from the property
- Leven Canyon - A dramatic canyon with a river twisting and roaring 275 metres below. Its only a 40 minute drive the property
- Mole Creek and King Solomon Caves - approx 30 mins from the property
- Anvers Chocolates is approx 45 mins from the property
- Tasmazia a colourful miniature village within a complex of mazes - 15 minutes from Cradle Alpine Retreat
- Lake Barrington -20k long and features an international rowing, skiing and canoeing competitions. Its approx 20 mins from Cradle Alpine Retreat.
- Ashgrove Cheese - Approx 45 mins